1. HenryH March 7, 2007 10:02 am

I have also used this site before to find my previous commuting route. The result was pretty good.

Note: This site is available for the LA, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernadino Counties. Why? It was funded by Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC), a state government committee dedicated to fund “transportation projects that reduce air pollution within Southern California.”

If you like to see this system in your area, encourage your local government to fund a project like this maybe a good idea.

2. terry August 10, 2011 10:35 am

I am looking for a safe bike route from 49th and university in columbia heights to palmer lake in brooklyn center? Can you help?

3. Kurtis September 18, 2011 12:27 pm

i need a rout for a bicke from toledo to Bon Aqua TN.

4. fran October 10, 2011 5:02 am

im just trying to find out how many miles i rode from my house then over the bayonne bridge to kennedy blvd and back with my bike

5. juandey March 3, 2012 4:38 am

I am planning my bicycle journey from Nashville to Washington DC. To Maine, Canada, Chicago, Washington state, Canada, Oregon California, Texas, Georgia, Carolina`s, Florida, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Mexico, Central America, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, to Europe.etc etc… thank`s.. juandey2003@yahoo.com

6. azcoyoterobb July 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Ok, we have bike routes in cities…and maybe a few towns/villages…THAT”S IT????
    I have a long…12,000+ mile ride next year…and plan on doing something similar…until I can’t ride anymore…
    This ride is for Lupus….Specifically for those who need help paying for their “all natural” treatments.
    Can we expect to see bike friendly, rural routes, highways, and maybe even Interstates??? Like I84 in Oregon???

7. ilköğretim test July 12, 2012 4:05 am