• Slide Image 1 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details
    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options

• Slide Image 2 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

Bike To Work Festivities in Seattle

Posted by: | Posted on: May 18, 2007

Our buddy Tim Rutledge sent me some pictures of the festivities that are going on in the Seattle area.

Here’s what he said:

Here is Bike to work Day images from this morning. At the Renton Station seen here, we had 170 riders. In West Seattle, Val was with Aaron of Aarons Bike Shop, and they had 400 riders!! Great weather and enthusiastic commuters, it was a terrific morning.

4 Comments to Bike To Work Festivities in Seattle

1. Moe says:

Man, that’s awesome. I didn’t see anyone riding this morning… Maybe its my route, but the San Gabriel River Trail was empty.

2. RL Policar says:

It was just me and the cars this morning in Irvine….

3. Val says:

I don’t know if they’re up yet, but there should be shots of the scene in West Seattle at: http://www.rideyourbike.com If there’s nothing now, it should be there soon; I know plenty of pictures were taken.

4. Ghost Rider says:

It’s ironic…of all the days, I didn’t work today, so I didn’t participate in National Bike to Work Day.

Oh, well…I celebrate it every other day!! I sure would love to see hundreds of riders do it the way that Seattle celebrated it!