Hoss Ponderosa Knickers

Yesterday I came home to a package awaiting me. It told me to open it up!

Sho-nuff, It was the knickers that Hoss MTB promised me.

Yes I know I’m a bit to short for it, but heck, I’m not trying to win any best dressed contest here.

Um excuse me….but I feel your eyes on my butt…can you remove them? Thanks!
Hoss Knickers

I like these knickers because not only does it feel great to wear, but my sexy factor just went up a notch. I know, I didn’t think it was possible since I’m off the scale already. But back to the Knickers, super comfy, chamois padding is not too thick not too thin, just right. There’s plenty of pockets to stuff your wallet, keys, phone or your weed…jk!

For more info about the Hoss MTB Knickers, click HERE.

1. Moe June 1, 2007 8:52 am

MTB snickers…. interesting concept. I like it!

2. RL Policar June 1, 2007 9:15 am

It’s because I’m a trend setter Moe…a trend setter!

3. Priscilla June 1, 2007 9:37 am

Yah, I really like the look. Even though RL is only 5’7 (on a really good day! lol), I think they look good…I think this would be great look for taller guys also..but I wouldn’t know b/c i don’t look at taller guys and I am happily married, and my husband is hot. 😉
    Love the bum pic babe!

4. Moe June 1, 2007 5:50 pm

man, love sure is blind!

5. LLrider June 21, 2007 8:41 am

Hey RL,
    Are there any pictures of the chamois that comes on these or the regular Ponderosas? I’ve been considering the regular short for a commuter short but don’t want to get a short with the regular cheapo styrofoam feeling pad.

6. RL Policar June 21, 2007 9:58 am

I’ll take a photo of the lining and post a picture. But I’d guess that its identical to the ponderosa shorts. the chamois is actually pretty comfy.