We just received this schnazzy new Banjo Brothers Commuter Back Pack.
Check it out, it has a little pocket to put a mini u-lock on, but I needed to bring my big lock today and it fits!
The inside is white to help you see better when you’re rummaging through your stuff.
Did I tell you this is water proof?
Here’s the specs:
COMMUTER BACKPACK (waterproof) – Messenger bags are great, but with two straps to distribute the load, a backpack is often a more comfortable option for longer rides or heavier loads. Unfortunately your options have either been student backpacks that leak like a sieve, sit up too high, or cost a fortune. We designed our backpack with a full welded waterproof liner that is removable and replaceable if it is punctured.
* Medium – 1500 Cubic inches / 17″Tall x 12″ Wide x 8″ deep
* Waterproof 2-layer design: outer ballistic nylon layer wears like iron; replaceable waterproof liner keeps contents dry in a downpour (will not keep water out if submerged, in case underwater-riding is your hobby).
* Wide padded straps distribute load more evenly than messenger bags
* Sits lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots while riding
* Chest strap and removable waist strap for stability
* Large reflective stripes and tab for safety light
* Quick-access side pocket fits mini-U lock
* MSRP: $79.99
For more info on this back pack and other Banjo Brothers gear, click HERE.