• Slide Image 1 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details
    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options

• Slide Image 2 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

WWJD?

Posted by: | Posted on: October 24, 2007

I wonder if people would stop yelling at me if I wear this T-shirt while I ride…

13 Comments to WWJD?

1. Priscilla says:

I want that shirt!!!!

2. Tim Grahl says:

Yeah rock on, that’s a Twin Six shirt!

What WOULDN’T Jesus do?

3. Max says:

Actually it should be WWJR… What would Jesus ride? I mean really, would he embrace a steel frame custom job, or rock a carbon uber-bike? Some would say single-speed with 700c tires and a coaster brake, but I for one hope it is a dual suspension all mountain rig. I hope he would have a sense of humor about this posting…

4. RL Policar says:

I don’t know Max…Mr. J is a pretty humble guy, if anything, I think he’d be on a Wally World Special…

But if he did ride a bike, perhaps a fixed gear, no brakes with a pair of knickers!

5. Jeff Rossini says:

I am with Priscilla – I covet thy shirt.

6. Eric says:

People would probably knock you down just to see if you rise again… :)

7. Quinn says:

around here, I’d get HONKd at, and right hooked. but then again America as a whole isn’t very christian any more

8. Mike Myers says:

Jesus would ride lugged steel.

9. Moe says:

“America as a whole isn’t very Christian any more” Mmm, remind me who was the majority that re-elected our ‘magnificent’ current President… But that is a whole other post… for a totally different blog.

10. db says:

Jesus would ride lugged steel.

And a wool jersey.

Love the TwinSix stuff. Just bought their ’07 Commuter shirt.

11. Eric says:

Moe, that makes me think of another poll I’d be very interested to take/see the results of.

What are bike commuters politcal views, or leaning.. Conservative? Liberal? Socialist? Anarchist? Communist? Apolitical?

I get the general feeling that people who are into cycling, environmental preservation, health, etc. are considered of a certain liberal leaning. Being that I am concerned and personally active with all those things yet very conservative politically speaking, I feel I don’t fit the mold – but I could be wrong…

12. FlynRyn says:

I think it would be made of wood. Probally belt driven made of leather. Where can thy purchase such a garmet?