1. Lance April 10, 2008 5:06 pm

Wow! Classy ride Russ.

I suppose it might be the small front wheel that makes it seem big, but did they give you an 8″ brake rotor up front? Guess you’ll need to be stopping quite a bit of weight so that’d make sense.

2. RL Policar April 10, 2008 5:24 pm

WOW that’s such a sweet ride! Dude, you gotta promise to take me on a ride in the front….hehe

3. Dan April 11, 2008 3:15 am

Pretty slick!

4. Ghost Rider April 11, 2008 3:38 am

That bike is so badass…I am SO looking forward to the full run-down.

What are your cargo plans with that front carrier? Will those tubes accept some sort of platform or cargo box?

5. Marrock April 11, 2008 7:38 am

Hate… you… so… much…

6. Russ Roca April 11, 2008 9:11 am

Looks like it won’t be shipping for a few more days….we’re swapping out the rack for one that curves slightly upwards on the side….as it looks now, if I put a big pelican case on the front it will bottom out on the headset looking thing on the fork….ack….i’m not good at waiting…

7. Ben C April 11, 2008 11:11 am

No shocks in the front, huh? How about some spinners?

That would be so much fun to ride on the front.

The bike looks GREAT!!

8. Russ Roca April 11, 2008 12:53 pm

The cargo bike looks like it shares a similar frame design to Bilenky’s tandem semi-recumbent, the Viewpoint….if that’s so, it should have no problem carrying some good size cargo…

RL, it’s $5 per ride :)

9. Russ Roca April 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Shay! I wish I were, but I’m going to the GWBR (Great Western Bike Rally) that weekend! Sorry, we booked it before you guys announced the date.

Dang, it was so much fun last year and that’s how I met the bikecommuters.com crew.

10. Gary Young April 11, 2008 8:36 pm

It looks like the front disk brake is on the righthand side. Is that to address the wheel-ejection issue with front disk brakes? Some other reason?

11. Russ Roca April 11, 2008 8:55 pm

hmm….not quite sure about the front disc brakes….this is actually going to be my first bike with disc brakes so it’ll be all new to me