Powered by Max Banner Ads
Here are the specs for the Pannier:
MARKET PANNIER (deluxe grocery bag pannier) – It’s like a deluxe grocery pannier, only it’s so much more. This is a great bag for errands, commuting (drop your briefcase right inside), and visiting your favorite market. The easy-on and off mounting, long handles and a shoulder strap make it convenient to bring inside, and a large cinch-down flap keeps your stuff covered on the road.
* 1250 Cubic inch capacity (sold individually)
* Roughly the size of a paper grocery bag 15″ H x 13″ L x 8″ W
* Heavy-duty 3mm polymer frame on back and bottom to prevent sagging
* Reinforcement panels in all wear areas
* Cinch-down flap keeps load covered and secure
* Side straps adjust support and fold pannier closed when not used
* Inside zipper pocket for keys and cash
* Available March 2007
* MSRP: $44.99
Specs on the rack:
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with our innovative 582 rear folding basket.
Available in plated (215) and black powder coat (215BL) finish.
Here are some product shots of the pannier and rack after a weekend of carrying loads for the Sea Otter Classic show in Monterey:
Close ups on how it mounts to the rack:
Cargo capacity: my Crocs, gloves, rain jacket and other junk. The pannier can hold a standard paper bag. But with this pannier, you don’t need a paper bag since it has straps and handles that you can use as a grocery bag — what a great way to go Green.