Dang…BikeCommuters are good looking!

Well well, scheck out what I found on Cicle.org’s Flickr Account….

Now I’m not just saying BikeCommuters are good looking because Ben “Buns of Steel” and I are in this photo, but in general, bike commuters (you the reader) are good looking. We’re in shape, or getting in shape, we have skin that glows, great hair or lack of, plus we’ve got some killer sexy legs! I’m sure there’s some ugly people that commute by bike, but for the most part…bike commuters are the best looking people in the world!

1. ragged claws May 23, 2008 5:22 am

I totally agree that we are generally a better than average looking demographic. By the way, who are the two guys in the photo?

2. RL May 23, 2008 7:15 am

that would be I, RL Policar, Co-Owner of BikeCommuters.com and friend, loyal reader BenC.

Hey! I just got that! Ragged….you’re slick!

3. thePig May 23, 2008 9:06 am

I saw the title to this article in my RSS feeder and was quite excited as the blog page was loading…….
    Hopefully for you guys you have a large female readership who might be better placed to substantiate your claim than I :-)

4. RL May 23, 2008 9:15 am

Well we do have my wife, Priscilla who is a contributor to the site. She’s eye candy that rides a sweet Xtracycle for her commutes.

As far as female readership, its hard to gauge since we get a handful of comments from women, but not as much as I would like to see. I know they’re out there…they’re lurking…

We also have opened it up for Guest Articles, so that means women, men and..uh pigs can send in their articles to be considered to be published!

RL

5. Ben C May 23, 2008 10:09 am

I agree that more female participation would be great.

6. Anonymous May 23, 2008 10:32 am

nice

7. climbinskier May 23, 2008 3:26 pm

You are correct, I am good looking, thank you. 😉

Speaking of readership and ridership, I wish there were more people out there who would participate in bike commuting.

8. RL May 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Climbinskier…indeed you are my friend…indeed

9. Priscilla May 23, 2008 5:45 pm

Hey! I qualify! I am a bike commuter! SO i MUST be cute!!! Good to know that I am in good company! hehehe. =D

10. Sherri June 26, 2008 8:43 am

I was cute
    Until I started to commute.
    Now I’m hot
    It’s helped a lot!

11. Stefano / Bicycle Corporation November 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Hey guys, just passing by to say hi, but can’t avoid recommending you to find some other font for your next banners… just forget that comic sans! ):