Open for Business!

We get more than a few requests for BikeCommuters.com T-shirts and Jerseys, so we opened up a CafePress Store:

Visit http://www.cafepress.com/bikecommuters to buy some stuff, all minuscule profits will go to the operational expenses of the site.

1. Donald August 4, 2008 10:50 pm

I love the design, I just wish it wasn’t Cafe Press. Their quality control seems a bit poor.

2. Moe August 4, 2008 10:53 pm

Do you have any other suggestions? We used CafePress because it is the most popular but we are willing to try any other similar and hopefully cheaper alternative

3. db August 5, 2008 6:49 am

Sweet! I think I need a new travel mug. We’ve had nothing but good experiences with CafePress (buying, not selling).

4. RL August 5, 2008 7:54 am

Profits going to the operation of the site? Does that include the submarine that we’re saving for?

5. Mike Myers August 5, 2008 8:11 am

What are the chances of a Bikecommuters.com jersey? I’d like to rep the site on my commute, but no way I’m riding in cotton in the summer here.

6. Ghost Rider August 5, 2008 8:14 am

I thought we were saving up for the F350 SuperDuty truck so we can schlep all our stuff to the events we attend. Man, no one tells me ANYTHING!

7. Moe August 5, 2008 8:16 am

Heck no! All monies will go for a tricked out Hummer H2… I hear they are giving generous rebates on those things!!!

8. Moe August 5, 2008 8:17 am

Mike, the chances are good… We will keep you posted.

9. Quinn August 5, 2008 8:48 am

Awesome!! count me in for a handful of the “….get used to it!” stickers.

one ? though, can be enlarged (to fit the stripe on a chrome bag) so drivers can actually see it?

10. Clancy August 5, 2008 9:09 am

I like the “I am” shirt.

11. RL August 5, 2008 9:26 am

Mike,

We’ve come out with a prototype for MtnBikeRiders.com, here’s Moe modeling it.
    jersey

We’re still working on the BC jerseys. But they will be much like the one you see above, loose, Dry Fit, moisture wicking, and possibly….reflective. The price point is VERY affordable. But like Moe said, we’ll keep you posted.

12. Chad August 5, 2008 9:53 am

@Moe

Alternative to CafePress that I like: http://www.customink.com

Way more products, lower prices, better quality, etc. They even have athletic material products.

13. Mike August 5, 2008 2:11 pm

Also Zazzle.com is an alternative.

14. Ben C August 5, 2008 2:24 pm

How about a shirt that reads ‘Chicks dig bike commuters’?

15. RL August 5, 2008 4:21 pm

Ben,

So how would you know that chicks (you said it in a plural sense) dig bike commuters? Does your wife know about that? If that’s the case, she may not let you ride anymore since you and that bike are chick magnets.

16. Ghost Rider August 5, 2008 5:26 pm

I’ve sure never met any commuter-loving chicks…in fact, I suspect that’s the “kiss of death” — “ewww, you don’t drive a car?!?”

Luckily, MY chick is a fellow bike commuter…and she loves me. That’s all that really matters, anyway.

17. Elizabeth August 6, 2008 2:18 am

Err… CafePress. What about opening up a Zazzle.com store, too???? Zazzle has a very quick turn-around and great selection of tee design/fabrics.