Jerseys Coming Soon.

We produced a limited run of Micro Fiber, Elite Dry Fits that shows off the logo. These are white dry fit (moisture wicking) with forest green sleeves.

Jack will be debuting his jersey at the Bicycle Bash by the Bay this weekend. Depending on the demand, we’ll make these available for sale in the near future.

These jerseys are great for commuting since they do wick your sweat away, the micro fiber is so comfortable that you can wear these during work hours or just hanging out at a coffee shop or drinking beer. These are NOT club fit jerseys, no pockets and can be worn with your favorite knickers, jeans or shorts.

1. Ghost Rider October 13, 2008 10:21 am

Those are some swanky-looking jerseys. Upon reflection, I’m glad you guys went with a more “t-shirt” cut and styling rather than a traditional cycling jersey.

I’ll wear mine proudly, and I’ll try to look damn good doing it!

2. RL Policar October 13, 2008 10:23 am

“I’ll try to look damn good doing it!”

Try? But you’re Ghost Rider…You ALWAYS look damn GOOD!

3. Bonxie October 13, 2008 12:00 pm

I’d like one!

4. Michael October 13, 2008 12:13 pm

I’ll take one too! And one from your sista site I too share wear it proudly.

5. Rapps October 13, 2008 2:31 pm

I’d go for one too and I’ll even pay for it! Can’t wear a big/lg though. Any chance you can work up a picture that is a female, assuming the tie means it’s a male. It would be more fitting….. same shirt but 3/4 length sleeves arms narrower, waist too (why not) A skirt tastefully sketched in. Ditch the tie and pants.

6. Jen October 13, 2008 2:41 pm

I’d definitely buy one. I like the styling just fine. Looks like it would go with a number of skirts. :-)

7. Mike Myers October 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Why no pockets? Jersey pockets are pretty useful, and it’s not like many people would work all day in the jersey?

8. RL October 13, 2008 3:01 pm

“Why no pockets?” Because I said so…

9. RL October 13, 2008 3:04 pm

In all seriousness, this is our first round of jerseys.Besides it all comes down to cost. If we wanted to go with the more expensive/traditional jerseys with pockets and all the fancy graphics, then the customer would have to pay up to $60 per jersey.

Now I know that Bike Commuters are trying to save money and honestly in the times we’re in, expensive jerseys wouldn’t sell quite as fast as the kind we’re offering.

10. Ghost Rider October 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Sure, jersey pockets are useful, but there’s a big push right now for bicycle commuters to be seen as “regular joes and janes”…no tight lycra, no insane colors and graphics. This seems right in keeping with that theme…perhaps a future edition will have a discreet zippered pocket in the back center.

Special-ordering jerseys can be difficult…if you want all the bells and whistles such as pockets, you’re mostly stuck with club- or racer-fit jerseys, and they are expensive (initial setup and end-user costs).

11. Ben C October 13, 2008 4:24 pm

I was hoping for a pocket to put my pocket protector in. Then I can carry my calculator. Oh well…the jersey looks great. I would like to buy one as well.

12. Russ Roca October 13, 2008 7:29 pm

orange? :)

13. metalchef87 October 13, 2008 8:18 pm

I’d definitely wear one…I’ll take it!

14. RL October 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Russ, we did consider Orange….

15. Mark Jones (UK) October 13, 2008 11:48 pm

I like that lots. Nice clean looking design. any chance of shipping to the UK.

16. Will October 14, 2008 7:33 am

In the slightly altered words of the late, great James Brown, “Say it loud, ‘I’m [a Bike Commuter] and I’m Proud!'”

I would most definitely buy one of these bad boys.

17. Iron Man October 14, 2008 8:34 am

“…No insane colors and graphics.”

If that wasn’t so true I’d be offended. My only regret is that I got turned on to team kit only after the folding of the Mapei cycling team.

18. Chris October 14, 2008 10:16 am

count me in for the biggest size you get made!

19. Chris Lopez October 14, 2008 12:53 pm

I’ll definitely want one as soon as they are available.

20. Elizabeth October 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Sign me up, too! Of course, if a female version is available, I’ll get that one. 😉

21. Joey Gan October 16, 2008 1:56 am

I want one !! I bet my friends who commute to work in Singapore wouldn’t mind rocking up to the office in this too!

22. mike October 16, 2008 3:42 am

I hope you sell these jerseys. i would definitely by one…maybe two or three.

23. Rapps October 16, 2008 5:46 am

“Any chance you can work up a picture that is a female, assuming the tie means it’s a male. It would be more fitting….. same shirt but 3/4 length sleeves arms narrower, waist too (why not) A skirt tastefully sketched in. Ditch the tie and pants.”
    Sorry wasn’t clear with my post: same shirt, but the changes I gave here were for the graphic/picture. So that it would be a female with a skirt, her shirt would have 3/4 length sleeves that were more narrow as well as her waist. You would do better ($) to buy and print on one type of shirt regardless of male or female graphic.

24. Matt October 21, 2008 1:00 pm

I’d also be interested in this jersey. Size medium’d do it for me!