Walz Cap-BikeCommuters.com Edition

We’re taking pre-orders for a very limited run of a custom BikeCommuters.com edition of the world famous Walz Cycling Cap.

Here’s how its going to look:
Cotton Black with Green Racing Stripe (on the center) with BikeCommuters.com on the sides embroidered in white.

Price $24.00 shipped to 48 contiguous states, no international. We’re not making ANY money on this hat. You’re basically paying for the hat at our cost and shipping.

If you’re interested, please send an email to info@bikecommuters.com

1. Russ Roca December 8, 2008 2:20 am

Sweet….I heart Walz….i have a small walz cap collection at home….

I like the stripe pattern best…fits better on my head

2. Ghost Rider December 8, 2008 5:22 am

Those are gonna look SO snazzy!

Walz Caps are great for wearing under a helmet in warm or cool conditions — in the cool, the hat keeps the worst of the wind off your scalp. And, they look dashing off the bike, too — it’s a win-win!

3. Quinn December 8, 2008 9:37 am

I was wearing caps for a while, but a a recent head-to-pavement encounter has me back in a helmet :(, But I might just wear it under :)

4. cafn8 December 8, 2008 9:45 am

Nice hat.

I hate to be “That guy”, but I think “contiguous” is probably the word you want there instead of “contingent”. Delete this post after you’ve read it if you’re able to.

5. Ghost Rider December 8, 2008 11:44 am

@cafn8…thanks, buddy — we missed that on the first couple of passes.

You’ll never get any grumbling from me about pointing out grammatical errors — my mom was an English teacher for a while when I was a child, and I’m used to being corrected!

6. Iron Man December 8, 2008 12:02 pm

My noggin’ is way too big for sportin’ a cycling cap around town. They make me look like Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum, but I do love them for under a helmet while riding. They keep the cold off my bald head in high 40’s to upper 60’s temps. The visor makes riding in rain rather pleasurable by keeping the drops out of your eyes. I would never ride with just the cap though. I’m just too paranoid about crashes.

7. Ghost Rider December 8, 2008 12:15 pm

Me neither…my helmetless days are long over.

I’m not sure how great I look in cycling caps, but I can’t blame Walz for that — if there’s hope for me, Walz makes it happen…their caps are really really stylish.

8. Russ Roca December 8, 2008 5:08 pm

I have a biggish head too (all that brain power) and usually have a tough time fitting in cycling caps…but I get the walz L/XL and it fits fine…it also helps when i get a haircut!