1. Jack September 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Nice Bikes,easy to get on and off if you have a Heavy Load on the Carrier due to the Step Through Design. Could do with a Hub Dynamo for Nightime. Why is it that a lot of Manufacturers do not Produce Bikes with Hub Dynamo’s.Do they not think you do not use a Bike at Night. It is mostly European Bikes that have these. Any time you go to use a Bike at Night the Lamp invariably Needs New Batteries due to it being Dim and ready to go out.

It could also do with a Front Carrier for carrying Stuff or even a Basket,otherwise it is a good City Bike.

2. Ghost Rider September 23, 2009 4:13 pm

What, no Bikecommuters.com “splash screen” to start the videos? I am APPALLED.

That’s got to be the very first time I’ve heard a rear rack described as “laterally stiff”.

3. Jack September 23, 2009 6:30 pm

I forgot to mention it needs a Chain Guard and also a Coat or Skirt Guard to keep the Mud from going on the Business Suit. It could also do with a decent Transport Style Kick Stand instead of the Flimsy one Leg Type on it. If you come out of the Supermarket and put your Shopping on the Carrier/s front and rear you need a Strong Stand to hold up the Bike from Wobbling over.

I hope the Bikes are made of good Quality Steel and not Flimsy Material that Rusts to bits after awhile.

4. Graham September 24, 2009 4:54 am

Jack, what flimsy materials would you make it out of that would rust? Al doesn’t rust and I don’t anyone that makes bikes out of iron. :)

5. Elizabeth September 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Needs a Bikecommuters review….

6. Introducing: Urbana Bikes | Bike Commuters March 2, 2010 10:29 pm

[…] We first covered Urbana at Interbike 2009 and it looks like their concept made it to market as-is. Sometimes, you get a watered down product once it hits mass production. I’m happy to say I have the real deal in my hot little hands. I haven’t tried putting the entirety of my clydesdale weight on the rear rack, but I’m pretty sure it would support it. […]