Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Bikecommuters.com

We just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. A few of us will be taking a break over the next couple days, but rest assured — we’ll be back soon!

turkey-bike

Anyone have ride plans for the holiday? Since I do all the cooking at our house, I can only get away for a couple hours in the morning…so it’s off to the local MTB park for a little fun before the drudgery of kitchen work.

Until we “see” you again, ride safe and have a happy holiday!

1. db November 23, 2011 7:44 am

I’m the cook, too, Jack. And it’s forecast to rain here Thursday and Friday, so I’ll probably have to wait until the weekend. Which is killing me since I just bought another road bike and am itching to get it out on a long ride.

MTB is an attractive idea, too — maybe the trails will be dry on Sunday.

Have a great holiday, all.

2. Ghost Rider November 23, 2011 8:45 am

db — do you put the turkey in and then hit the road?

We had our two days of rain…tomorrow will be sunny and the trails are drying out as we speak. Whoo hoo!

3. BluesCat November 23, 2011 9:05 am

We’re going out to eat, so there is NO cooking for the Ol’ Cat to do and NO cleaning up for Mrs. Cat to do!

Oh, and that means PLENTY of time for riding!

Happy Turkey Day everybody!

4. db November 23, 2011 9:45 am

Jack, no, once the bird’s in the oven, I usually have other stuff to work on.

But I do get an early start on “hydrating”.

5. Elizabeth November 23, 2011 11:20 am

Hoping my health issues ease up enough for me to get in a T-day ride :-) Supposed to be sunny here – finally! – too…. and a bit warmer.

6. Jelle November 24, 2011 3:15 am

It’s nice for you to do some kitchen stuff. But I’m sure it will be great to have a good ride during holiday. With friends along the road riding a bike, it will really be fun.