Powered by Max Banner Ads
I like it.
After using it for a couple of weeks, I’ve found the bag to be quite useful.
Regarding it’s look, it’s stylish–the main zipper streamlines a clean-looking design. The Kona logo is visible along with the 2 buckle-harnesses that keep the contents of the bag secure.
Upon opening, three separate compartments are visible. One being a “divider” where it has a velcro flap to secure the contents from the rest of the bag. The inside of the first compartment has more pockets and zippers similar to an inside of a backpack to put in smaller items.
When closing, one can see that there are magnetic flaps that secure to make sure that the sides stay closed.
The adjustable strap has a cell phone holder, and an accompanying buckle that couples with another strap to make sure the bag secures to the wearer.
Here are the specs from the manufacturer. It should be noted that Kona tapped the talents of Brenthaven in order to create this bag.
- Name: Kona Project 2 Messenger Bag- Blue
Model #: 6102
Weight: 3.2 lb.
- External Dimensions: 21.5″ W x 16″ H x 8″ D
- Fits laptops up to 16″
- Built in safety light with replaceable battery compartment
- Bomber, water-shedding 1000D Cordura fabric
- Waterproof internal compartment for laptop, electronics
- Comfortable shoulder strap with quick release phone pocket
- Large capacity, expands to 1300 cubic inches
- 100% lifetime guarantee and then some
- Patent pending magnetic Hydro FlapsTM keep your gear dry
I’ll upload some photos of me actually using it when the review is done!
Please click here to read our review disclaimer as required by the Federal Trade Commission.